The First & Oldest Italian Parish
on Cleveland’s West Side
In 1914 the Italian Immigrant that resided in the Clark-Fulton neighborhood wished to honor St. Rocco and build a church in his honor.
For a complete history of our parish, click here.
Registration for the Parish
Anyone wishing to join our great parish, please call the parish office at 216-961-8331 and become part of a great community and family!!